Snowman's Raincoat Reviews respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our content partners and those posting to this site to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; you must include enough information to allow us to locate the material.
- Your contact information including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A sworn statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement, Trademark or other intellectual property on this site can be reached as follows:
By postal mail:
email@example.com, Please place "SRR Legal Support, DMCA Notification" in the Subject Header.
Or Fax to:
(866)750-0040, Attn: SRR Legal Support, DMCA Complaints
Please note that you may be liable for damages (including attorneys' fees and other costs) if you materially misrepresent a claim that content is infringing upon your copyright (please see http://www.onlinepolicy.org/action/legpolicy/opg_v_diebold/ for more information.) Therefore, if you are not sure if material available online infringes your copyright (it may be protected under exceptions to the copyright law, like fair use), we suggest that you contact legal counsel before submitting any claim.
Please note that a copy of each legal notice and claim (without your personal information) could be sent to a third-party partner for publication and annotation. You can see examples of such a publication at http://www.chillingeffects.org/dmca512/notice.cgi.
This contact information is only for reporting copyright or other intellectual property infringement.